Nursery Jobs Open Evening
Nursery Jobs. Grow with us.
We are an 80 place, award winning nursery in Greenwich looking for talented and enthusiastic staff to join our friendly team. Why not come along to our Open Evening on Thursday 15th March (6-7.30PM) where you can view the nursery, meet some of the team and hear first-hand what it’s like to work here. We will also do some short first round interviews on the night. Please read through all requirements and if you meet the criteria then APPLY HERE
We have full-time opportunities (37.5 hours per week) in our baby and toddler rooms for NVQ Level 2 and 3 qualified Nursery Practitioners. There is also one vacancy for a Deputy Room Leader. We also have flexible bank positions for unqualified, Level 2 and 3 Nursery Practitioners. Anybody applying for bank positions must have previous nursery/EYFS experience.
What are More2childcare looking for?
- Current DBS certificate/ Clean criminal record, Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (can be updated), Paediatric First Aid certificate (can be updated), Safeguarding children certificate (can be updated)
- An ability to demonstrate responsibility and use your own initiative. Applicants will also be required to have an excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS.
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation, the Ofsted Standards and all other legislative bodies is also essential.
AND we are also looking for people who:
- Love being part of a warm and committed staff team – helping each other out
- Think every day how to make each child feel special and has a warm smiling face
- Are able to laugh at jokes they don't understand, or don't find funny!
- Have the imagination to make each child’s journey at More2childcare really special -if a child requests that they be a captain of a pirate ship, they will be the best pirate captain they can be!
- Think every day how to create fun and inspiring learning experiences for the children
- Might not have to have the ability to be able to sing in tune, but must have the confidence to sing out of tune in front of a crowd.
- Must be able to distribute warm hugs, as and when required.
- Must possess the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people. This is of the utmost importance.
- Love getting messy with the children
- Must have the ability to read a ten page story, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
- Love being outside come rain or shine or snow.
- Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like it.
What are the other benefits?
We offer very competitive salaries dependent on experience and qualifications. Other benefits include:
- 22 days holiday rising to by 1 day each year of service plus all Bank Holidays,
- Star of the month award with £50 cash prize,
- a week of dedicated training each August,
- paid for DBS and Paediatric First Aid.
- all staff are encouraged to undertake further qualifications or relevant training to help them grow or progress within the nursery
How do I apply?
Entry to the event is subject to a successful pre-screening of your CV - please send your CV prior to the event to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.